Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management
CANADOIL’s long-term reputation and success depends on an ability to continuously improve our high standards of performance in health, safety and environmental matters.
Our QHSE policy will be integrated at all levels and is the responsibility of management with the active support of all our staff.
Canadoil Forge Ltd has been certified, assessed and approved by National Quality Assurance, U.S.A., against the provisions of
ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System, applicable to: Manufacture of fittings in Carbon steel, Stainless steel and other alloys.
Canadoil Forge Ltd. is accredited with ISO 9001:2015 since 1999 from ANAB.
Non-Destructive & Destructive Testing
Canadoil carries out all tests specified on the products supplied, in accordance with the international standards and customers’ specifications to ensure safety and reliability in service
Canadoil in-house non-destructive testing facilities include:
- Hydrostatic Testing machine
- Radiography testing using Gamma ray (Ir-192) RADIOGRAPHIC equipment
- X-ray machines up to 320KV.
- Three very large and safe RADIOGRAPHIC HALLS
- Range of ULTRASONIC TESTING equipment, manual and automatic including fault detection and thickness measurement equipment.
- Complete range of MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING facilities for carrying out Wet Dry, Visible, Fluorescent, AC-DC test.
- Facilities for water washable, solvent removable, fluorescent and visible combination of LIQUID PENETRANT testing.
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) machine
- Portable Hardness Testers: comparison testers, rebound methods
- Ferritoscope for Delta ferrite determination
Canadoil destructive testing
- Computer controlled Servo Hydraulic Tensile Testing Machines Capacity Range up to 100 tons
- Charpy Impact Testing Machine up to 480J
- Instrumented Drop weight tear tester up to 40,000J
- Optical emission spectrometer, ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Bench Hardness Testers Capacity Range: HV 0.2 to 30 and HBN
- Metallurgical Microscopes
- Metallographic Sampling Equipment
- Micro Testing, Macro Testing
Canadoil Health, Safety and Environment
Canadoil Commitment to Safety and our HSE Policy
With a strong commitment to create and maintain a safe & secure working environment at all our facilities for all of our stakeholders, Canadoil strives to achieve the highest quality in all areas.
Canadoil is constantly working to improve its safety performance. By continuously upgrading the physical conditions of our workplaces, investment in new technologies, infrastructure and maintenance, valued improvement and progress is clearly seen. Canadoil strives to ensure that we improve the attitudes and behavior relative to safety of each and every member of our most precious resources, our people. Innovative incentive programs that reward safe behavior are reviewed and monitored. Each of our plants holds regular safety meetings with managers and safety staff to discuss accidents and share ideas for improving safety. Daily tool box meetings with workers help ensure that the importance of safety in all our work places is clearly driven home.